Position Overview – As we open new cafes, we are expanding our food offerings. We are looking for team members who want to add value through creative and consistent effort to produce the highest quality food products. The purpose of this job is to work with the kitchen team to execute a food production schedule to maintain adequate levels of menu offerings for Airship cafes. Weekend availability required.
- Humbly accept that you areapartof a team
- Know that your attitude holds weight
- Value meaningful work
- Be willing to give more than you take
- Serve as the maker of food menu items.
- Prepare food items in an efficient and consistent manner
- Effectively receive and process kitchen ingredients into inventory
- Handle all food in a safe manner
- Properly open and close the kitchen per shift responsibilities
- Maintain a clean workspace
- Communicating with the kitchen manager on any issues that may arise during the shift
- Must understand how to use basic equipment and properly execute all recipes
- Must be knowledgeable of food safe techniques
Work Experience Preferred
- Previous experience in kitchen food prep preferred.
Licenses and Certifications required
- There are no required licenses and certifications required for this position
Skills and Abilities required
- Must be attentive to detail, cleanliness, and organization
- Must observe and abide by all regulations set by the Health Department
- Ability to work flexible shifts including weekends and some holidays
- Must be able to move quickly, stand, bend, and lift for periods of up to 8 hours
- Strong communication skills and ability to maintain professionalism with coworkers, management, and customers
Equal Opportunity Statement
Airship Coffee is committed to creating a work environment that reflects the elevated values of how we do coffee. Airship Coffee is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please email your resume to email@example.com.